welcome to my page!!

hello!
thank you for visiting my page.Hope you enjoy viewing!!


I'm Angelica
S. Riberal

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome 2011!

Welcome 2011!
Vast of memories had made in our life within the past years. Sorrows and laughters binds us, as we are in our way forward to our journey in life. Yet, behind those memories, it will stay in our heart and mine forever and use it as a rule or guides as we step to another year. Welcome 2011!.
Many words came out in my mouth as I readily welcome 2011 in my life. Hence, I decided to renew everything in me. I will change my life containing the changeable manner which I use to minggle to other people. The unpleasant term ang worls I’ve done before will burned out as I will spoke out my new year’s resolution. I know, doing it will I find quite hard for me to do. But, I’d rather think it positively.
All in all I can feel that this new year, 2011, will be fine and lucky for me, because I have my own interpretation in it. 2011 where I know, year of gaining more friends. I hope, this year will be the best year.

No comments:

Post a Comment