welcome to my page!!

hello!
thank you for visiting my page.Hope you enjoy viewing!!


I'm Angelica
S. Riberal

Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Change:It starts with me"




I am in existent,but in the eves of those who understand,I exist.I am evil,but to people who learned to dig with in me,I became the definition of good.I am numb,but to a few whom I learned to like and trust,I became the most sensitive person they ever knew.I am simple yet complex.I would either be your friend or your enemy,to the world I'm nothing.But to the lives I've touched,I may be everything.In whatever way you may accept me,I'd still be who I am. Simply I am,what I am and what I have makes me happy with myself.But,there came those times which I became the definition of worst.I tend to pretend sometimes to treated as good as they know.Well,I've realized.I should enter and wear the word that could help me to live great.

Change!A simple word but it brings a great help to us.Change starts with me.Young as I am now,I will force myself to change the unpleasant manners and thins I may be in my personality.Because,I believe as they say,everybody is connected yo everyone because of interconnectedness.

So,being me as one,will start the change for the betterment of everybody.Then I should be proved and show to them that I really deserve to the word "change"

No comments:

Post a Comment