welcome to my page!!

hello!
thank you for visiting my page.Hope you enjoy viewing!!


I'm Angelica
S. Riberal

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Dream,My Future!

Dream.Believe.Survive.Words that force me to continue my journey.A simple saying but an ideal and full thoughts for me.
I am full of dreams.I am drown of dreams which I totally love and enjoy as I was on my way to across the challenges which measures my weaknesses and fears.My dreams are my future,soon.Yet,there are times which I am scared maybe because of what I might received.

I dream to be a professional someday.Yes,this is my first dream ever.I don't know why I dream to be like this someday.Maybe,because I have my unknown purpose and mission that was on the process.This dream is quite hard as what I know.But,I will do my best and give my highest efforts to grant this dream I am wishing for so that my future will succeed somehow.


Through this dream or dreams I am longing for,I can say that I am a true and brave girl because my personality wears my dream.Yet,my future will be in great times if I and my dream never quit.


I am a dreamer and I will be a dreamer until the end.My dream,my future.So now,young as I am,I will do my great strength and to left behind my countless challenges in my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment