welcome to my page!!

hello!
thank you for visiting my page.Hope you enjoy viewing!!


I'm Angelica
S. Riberal

Sunday, February 13, 2011

_Kannawidan!_


Kannawidan,the Yloco Festival which almost every Biguenos was waiting for,yelling for and searching for.However,as it opens its day,people are longing to buy the different products made from the different municipality of Ilocos Sur. You know what,the Kannawidan Festival was a highly appreciated and great celebration here in Ilocos Sur because in here,we can see the different products from the different municipality of Ilocos sur.Just like the furniture of San Vicente,kalamay of Candon,abel Iloco of Caoayan,beautiful plants in Hidden Garden,sweet polboron of Suyo and many more.But,to entertain and make the Kannawidan so enjoyable and unforgettable to every eye of individual,different competitions have undergone to show hospitality and to share the concealed talents of the Ilocanos.So then,there are also some artists came to join the Kannawidan Festival.They added the excitement of everybody and brings bliss to every faces of Biguenos. Well,my friends and I went to feel the ambiance inside the very beautiful site of Kannawidan.We ate and have some great fun because we are attracred by the colorful and simple yet complex product of the different municipality of Ilocos Sur. Kannawidan Festival was really great and memorable for me.Through this, I had knew the treasure of Ilocos Sur.It marked to my heart an unforgettable experience.My happiness can't be maesured.

No comments:

Post a Comment