welcome to my page!!

hello!
thank you for visiting my page.Hope you enjoy viewing!!


I'm Angelica
S. Riberal

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

[The Day of Vigan!!!]


Excitement and happiness feels in touch to every heart of Biguenos,as the 25th day of January arise.It's the fiest of Vigan City.
Colorful,delightful,bright Vigan will catch your attention and interest as you pass by its own location.Proud to be a Bigueno.!
During the fiesta of Vigan,I,together with my co-CAT officers joined the proper parade.It's a nice and unforgettable experience for me marching in the street where everybody are clapping and felt great watching us.Well,after which,evening arrived,we went at the carnival because for me,it is one of it's highlights.Then we went to the Vigan Plaza known of it's name,Plaza Burgos to watch the coronation night for Ms.Vigan City,with my veritable friends or simply called "Saishemy Barkada".However,there's a thing which I really like most,fireworks display at the Plaza Salcedo.I enjoyed watching the bright and beautiful fireworks.It really caught my attention and feels so alive as I watched.
So far away,this day is worth remembering.A day that I will treasure because it marks a glimpse of happiness and great experience in my life.Viva Vigan!Viva San Pablo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment